We all have insecurities but weight is one of the hardest to shake. You can't leave it at home, hide it under makeup or cover it up. It’s always there in plain sight, ready to pop up in the WORST situations (like the change room of your favourite store. We've all been there: change room meltdowns are the WORST).
It’s exhausting to keep trying and failing and you get so sick of dieting. You slowly build up layer after layer of indifference. You tell yourself you don’t care (but of course you do).
Because it’s not JUST your weight or your reflection in the mirror. It’s not even how you feel naked. The truth is, aside from the way you LOOK it’s also about the way you FEEL.
• You’re exhausted.
• You feel like crap from the time you drag yourself out of bed in the morning, until you crawl back in at night and try desperately to get to sleep.
• You LIVE off of coffee & pop (anything with caffeine), hit a complete WALL by 3 o’clock and CONSTANTLY crave food like chocolate, chips, cheese & popcorn.
• Your body aches in places you didn’t know existed, while your moods are all over the place and you walk around with a mini pharmacy in your purse (Advil, Zantac, Tums, etc etc etc).
• You’re also so bloated some mornings that your pants literally won’t do up.
• Whenever you try to make a change and start going to the gym, you feel like everyone is judging you for not being in shape. It's embarrassing, plus it doesn't work, so you stop going.
Listen - I know you’re telling yourself exactly the opposite but THIS IS NOT NORMAL.
There is NO SHAME in trying to lose weight to feel confident and sexy again.
Hi! I'm Dr. Jen Newell, Naturopathic Doctor and Health Consultant
I've helped hundreds of women struggling to lose weight and restore their energy. Often they are ashamed of how they look, confused with what diet to follow, frustrated that nothing has worked, and suffering from exhaustion, poor sleep and a number of hormonal imbalances.
The women I work with are tired of hiding in baggy clothes and missing out on the fun of vacation because they are too embarrassed to be seen in a bathing suit. They have spent a small fortune on supplements, diet books, workout programs - you name it! All because they feel uncomfortable in their own skin and lack clarity about their body, hormones and nutrition.
They are feeling...
And just want to get their body back.
I teach women who just want to lose weight, a simple and easy way to eat that doesn't require deprivation or giving up delicious foods.
I personally struggled with severe adult hormonal acne and celiac disease, an autoimmune condition. Because of this, I've transformed my diet over the years to include more hormone-balancing, skin nourishing fats, fewer grains and less sugar, which has had a positive impact on my skin, weight, energy and mental health.
Let's rewind a bit...
Right now you're frustrated (and you should be).
You're doing your best: eating healthy, drinking plenty of water, getting in exercise when you can & managing your stress as best you can, but it doesn't seem to matter.
The number on the scale isn't going down....it keeps going up.
PROBLEM: You keep gaining weight and have no idea why.
Let me tell you something very very important: It’s not you. It’s not your lack of commitment or willpower. It’s the 'healthy' food that you’re eating.
You are literally creating the perfect storm of blood sugar fluctuations that lead to weight gain and you need to stop (more on this later).
So here's a FACT:
You can't lose weight if your blood sugar's a mess and your hormones are completely out of whack.
After working with hundreds of women who were desperately trying to lose weight, this is what I know about you:
• You do your best to eat lightly, You know the more you eat the bigger you get. But you're really hungry and just don't have the willpower to be good day in and day out. And by 9pm you are raiding the kitchen looking for anything at all.
• You've wasted money on gym memberships, spending what feels like hours on the damn treadmill. It just makes you tired and more hungry.
• You actually hold your breath every time you zip up a pair of pants you haven't work in a while and say a silent prayer that they still do up.
• You just feel really uncomfortable in your own skin - you don't recognize yourself, so you avoid mirrors. You also avoid changing in front of anyone else, and your relationships are suffering.
• You're afraid of investing in another program and failing but even more afraid of gaining more weight.
If this sounds like you, then you are in the right place.
It is a sign that your blood sugar needs some help, which is precisely why I created The Fat Fuel Formula™.